like to Facebook

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Moving Forward

My last post on this blog, "The Road Back", is to me one of the most important things I've ever written in my life. I sent out a lot of emails inviting friends and family to read it and comment, but it sort of stopped me in my tracks from writing anything else in this space. I want to keep this particular article easily accessible, since I feel so strongly about it, so I decided to create another blog just for it. I slightly altered the piece, making some additions at the end (including the posting on this blog), and have included the link to it on this and my political blog. I will also include a link to it in my email signature. I encourage comments on this and my other blogs. If you don't wish to register on Blogger, you can comment as anonymous, though, if you like you can include your name within the comment, and even your email address if you'd like to contact me. Or you can email directly: don@donmitchell.us (or just click the link "Email me" in the side bar)

Now, moving forward.

No comments: